“Worth the Savings.....” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
and 1 more site!
You added Town House Inn to your Saves list
Town House Inn
505 North Kings Highway, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701 (Formerly Cape Townhouse Inn)   |
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Cape Girardeau
Fort Lauderdale
“Worth the Savings.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2009

I have never written a review before but, thought this was a good time to start.

he Town house in is an average Motel but, our room was clean, good A/C, Microwave, Small Frige. This is the room for the person(s) that want a clean bed & shower. Sure the curtains dont match the drapes & the headboard was uneven but ALL IN ALL I AM HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE & THE ROOM.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Madison, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2008

We were unable to get our door open or closed without throwing ourselves against it.
The staff was unpleasant, did not seem as though they wanted to help us.
We went without power until 3am the first night of our stay, no apologies or help from the hotel.
I like cheap hotels. I don't have any problem with them but this one was a real loser. I would pay the extra few bucks and go on down the road.
They gave the lovely town of Cape Girardeau a bad name.

• Liked — Close to everything
  • Disliked — unwillingness of hotel to take responsibility for not providing power for 6 hours overnight
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2008

my husband and I got in late on a Friday nite and didnt have a reservation, we were welcomed by the hotel clerk and he got us in to our room really fast even with the request we asked. Our pets even felt at home. we would stay here again.

Stayed February 2008
Cape Girardeau,Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2008

After losing our power during an ice storm, my family needed a warm place to stay, and after calling several local hotels that were charging ridiculous rates, we decided to "rough" it and stay at the Town House Inn. We were pleasantly surprised. The front desk clerk was very helpful and got us into our room quickly. The room was much nicer than I expected, they even provided us with toothbrushes, when we realized we forgot to bring ours along.

• Liked — Affordable
  • Disliked — Outside entrance
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2007

I have 2 words for you...SKANK HOLE!!! This place has to be the nastiest place I have ever stayed in! The carpet is not fit to walk on, even with socks on! The sheets had not been changed when we got there, I had to take my yellow pillow and pillow case to the "front desk" to have them give me a clean one! There aren't words to describe how nasty this place truly is. I have to say, I doubt I would even let an animal stay in that room...it truly is pure filth! They used to rent those rooms out by the hour if that says anything. The only reason we stayed there was because the room was purchased for us and I won't ever ever ever stay there again and would never ever ever recommend this place to anyone. Do yourself a favor and don't stay here!!!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2006

I booked a room here because every other hotel was full due to Parent's Weekend at SEMO. I was ready for a roach motel but got a nice room w/microwave and fridge. They gladly accepted my pets which you can't always count on with other places. The other people that stayed there were a little rough, but we won't stay anywhere else now. We spend the money we save ($30 a night at least) on ourselves.

Stayed September 2006

Been to Town House Inn? Share your experiences!