Have I already said, "Wow!" Prepare to shell out a few bucks. Cost is reduced seasonally, later in the day and during week days. This is probably the best manicured golf course in the Lake Ozark Area. There's a lot of wild floor, glads bordering the course that they prefer not get trampled. So you may lose some balls but you get a free drop, no penalty!!! You gotta like that. Very picturesque but challenging. Have fun, hit 'em straight & long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When someone mentions Old Kinderhook, you might think of a beautiful golf course carved out the Missouri Ozark hills. While it's true, the Tom Weiskopf signature course has hosted over 300,000 golfers since the first round was played in May, 1999, Old Kinderhook is much more than a golf course. Old Kinderhook offers an impressive list of amenities to compliment their top-rated 18 holes of golf. Need a place to stay? Guests of Old Kinderhook can opt to stay on-site in a variety of lodging options including course-side golf cottages, villas, patio homes and estate homes...All with a fully equipped kitchen and many other comforts of home. Hungry? The Hook Cafe offers a variety of breakfast & lunch items for those "on-the-go", featuring seasonal fare from Old Kinderhook's sustainable garden. The Trophy Room is open daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Their impressive menu offers everything from pizza and burgers to hand-trimmed steaks and seafood, all at a great value. Bringing the boat? Located at the 12MM of the Big Niangua of the Lake of the Ozarks, Old Kinderhook residents and guests enjoy use of the private boat ramp and trailer parking. Boat slips are available for rent on a daily or weekly basis. Special event in your future? Old Kinderhook offers a variety of venues to accommodate groups of 10 to 100 for meetings, weddings and celebrations. Call Old Kinderhook home! Many of the Old Kinderhook residents started out as vacationers, golfers and visitors to this charming community. They came back year after year and eventually decided to their plant roots. Let the Old Kinderhook Real Estate team take you on a tour of our two new construction projects, The Villas at Bell Tower and the Single Family Homes along Bear Cave Way. We invite you to come check out Old Kinderhook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Old Kinderhook Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Kinderhook Resort And Golf Club
- Old Kinderhook Resort & Golf Club Hotel Camdenton
- Old Kinderhook Resort & Golf Club Camdenton, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks