I stayed here because of flight problems. I chose this hotel because it is only about 5 minutes from the airport. I called for the shuttle and it took about 25 minutes to arrive. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and gracious given that she was dealing with a van full of distressed travelers who had all missed connections due to weather. The first room that we got was full of maintenance equipment. The second room was dumpy also and we could hear the TV next door very clearly. The food at the restaurant was ok, but we got it to go because the restaurant was so smoky. The vending machines were either empty or not working. The bed was like a hammock and the bathroom faucet shot water out the side when on full blast. The next morning we wanted to use the 6 am shuttle, which was parked out front, but we kept waiting for the driver. It turned out that he was sleeping in the shuttle. The breakfast was worse than the usual complimentary breakfast. Basically, this hotel was better than sleeping in the terminal, but not too much better. Others on our flight went to the Holiday Inn and they were pleased.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Plaza Hotel Bridgeton
- Best Western Airport Plaza Inn And Conference Center
- Best Western Airport Plaza Hotel
- Best Western Bridgeton
- Bridgeton Best Western
- Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.