“Great place for park-n-fly.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport

You added Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11228 Lone Eagle Drive, Bridgeton, Saint Louis, MO 63044   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Bridgeton
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great place for park-n-fly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

We stayed here the nite before a trip because they offered free parking when you fly out on a trip and it's a good location to airport. It had the best rate for hotels in the area and it was definitely worth it. The shuttle is available as early at 430a, but we didn't need it until about 8. We only had to wait about 5 minutes for it to pick us up and it took about 10 min to get to the airport. On the return shuttle, be sure to call hotel for pickup - the shuttle doesn't come automatically, so that's a good thing to remember!!

As far as the hotel itself goes, it was perfect. It has a huge, beautiful atrium with big windows and a pool. The rooms were pretty small, as were the bathrooms, especially for 4 people, but we were only there overnite so it wasn't a big deal. They were clean and nice though, and that's what's most important to me. It was nice to have the onsite TGIFridays to eat supper at as well. They do offer breakfast in the mornings for a charge, but I didn't have it, so I can't comment. I did see several people eating at the tables and it looked pretty decent.

All in all it was a good experience and I would recommend to others and I will be staying here again for my next trip!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pretty atrium.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
HotelManager09, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us! I hope to see you back again soon! And if you are not already a member of Priority Club, IHG's frequent stay program, we can sign you up next time. It's free and you start earning points on your very first stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stayed here on the night before we caught an early honeymoon flight to Jamaica...our room was clean and comfortable, no complaints! We used their park-and-fly option - I parked our car behind the building near the A/C units and it wasn't bothered the entire week we were gone. The hotel shuttle got us to the airport in plenty of time and retrieved us quickly after we returned.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

Stayed here twice on business - beginning and end of my trip. Super value (voucher for dinner at TGI's each night) Not normal Crown Plaza standards but that's because it looks dated. Needs a refurb and I guess that's why the great deals.
What you need to know:
Tired Lobby
Comfortable Rooms
Clean
A Bargain
Best available near the airport

Room Tip: Look out for deals with TGI vouchers
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Canfield, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

I stayed here June 27th and 28th for business. I has a room on the 7th floor. Room was clean and comfortable - slightly outdated and could use a fresh new look.

The front desk staff was pleasant. The lobby was inviting.

I ate at the onsite TGI Fridays one night. It was ok...like all other TGI's and as a priority club member I was given the key card to get to the 8th floor for the free breakfast.

Over all I was happy with this location and I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Eagle, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

Attended a reunion here and we were treated very well. The hotel was very quick to respond to any request and the staff was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. The rooms were large and clean and everything worked. A shuttle provided by the hotel allowed many people to get around the local area and make connection with St. Louis transit systems. It is somewhat out of the way for enjoying central St. Louis attractions but talked to many who saw the "sights" and most were content.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

I stayed there Sunday night June 5 as I had a flight early on Monday morning! The staff checking me in were very pleasant and helped me with directions, etc.

The room was disgusting. Dirty carpet, dirty chairs, and dusty everywhere! I am not convinced by the condition of the cleanliness that my bedding was changed. The bedskirt needed to be washed as well.

I went down the following morning to work out before my flight to find nothing but old equipment in the gym.

Thank goodness I was not planning a meeting there!

Room Tip: Dont do a walkin rate....too high!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Central IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

Our family had a get-together here. The hotel was running a great weekend special, so the rate was comparable to a much lesser hotel. For about 20 more per couple, you can add the nice breakfast buffet. The dining area is well-staffed and they are very attentive. The pool area is in the open atrium and is not overly hot or over-chlorinated like so many hotel pools are. There is also a TGIFridays off the atrium so dining is convenient, but it's also just off of I-70 at the airport so there are other choices nearby (Bandana's barbeque is good). The rooms are exceptionally clean, the beds are comfortable and even with a lot of people there, the rooms are quiet at night. There are many areas for sitting and visiting throughout the hotel besides the rooms. Overall, a great hotel.

Room Tip: Ask if atrium view with balcony room is available
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!