“Food Excellent- Cigarette smoke not so tasty” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Cuisines: Italian
Cincinnati, OH
“Food Excellent- Cigarette smoke not so tasty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

Loved this place for years. We began dating here and I got my engagement ring here; always loved their special salad dressing. We have moved and retuned for a visit. The food continues to be excellent, but if you have asthma or just don't want to inhale second hand smoke avoid this place. Get the food to go. As wonderful as the food is and the staff was very nice, I could not believe how many people were smoking, there is not a 'no smoking' area. The building is too small to have one! Recommended only if you don't mind breathing heavy cigarette smoke. Don't remember it being that bad over the years past. Closer to the bar the smoke is even worse. This is suppose to be family friendly but the cigarette smoke was overwhelming to non-smoking adults. Would not take a child here for the wonder pizza or pasta because of the second hand smoke.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yeah...they're coming to...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2008

yeah...they're coming to O'Fallom

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I literally grew up in this restaurant. My parents were very good friends with the brothers who founded this...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2008

I literally grew up in this restaurant. My parents were very good friends with the brothers who founded this institution. I was always treated like a queen, and it will always hold a special place in my heart.