“Super, if you can fine it!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Cuisines: Italian
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Super, if you can fine it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I and some friends went on the spur of the moment, and really enjoyed it. Our cousin knew about the place, or we never would have found it, tucked off of Lindberg just north of St Charles Rock Road. Drinks were superb, salad was just wonderful, and my entree, Modiga, was absolutely delicious. Our friend enjoyed the pasta with broccoli and mushrooms.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

St. Louis, Missouri
“So much atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

If you are looking for classic italian food in a dim, romantic, vintage setting you have to eat at this location. We always go to this Massa's when we don't want to have to worry about anything. It's always delicious & they service is great. The pizza is square and crispy. The steaks are fabulous. Try the bleu cheese crumbles on your salad with bleu cheese dressing...awesome bleu cheese overload!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Worst Italian meal Ive had in St. Louis”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I order their special chicken bianco which I suppose means overcooked and tough to eat in italian. The single chicken breast was extremely small and def not worth the 17 dollar price. I have never been so upset with a restaurant that I would ever write a review until now. I never thought I would go away hungry after eating at an italian restaurant but Massa's proved me wrong. I would have said something but I was with my fiancé on her birthday and I did not want to upset her. Try some place else and save your money.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
The South
“Long Waits and Dry Food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

I went with several coworkers for dinner and will not go here again. It's a hole in the wall place next to a cemetery. I drove around for almost 20 minutes trying to find it. When I did arrive, it looked old and run down. I was hesitant to go in, but my coworkers insisted.

Inside was dark and small. Surprisingly it was full of people, mainly businessmen. The dining area was small. We had to put 2 small tables together to fit us. I literally had only a small corner of the table to use. We were elbow to elbow next to each other and to the customers at the next table

I ordered the Fettuccini Pollo. It took almost 30 minutes for our food to arrive. My food was bland and unappetizing. The chicken was overcooked and dry. I didn't eat but half of it because it was so bad. I ate one of my coworker's pizza and it was OK. For almost $20, I expected more. Instead all I got was dry chicken and pasta dough.

Visited December 2010
“No smoke now”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011

Great food. Especially the basic pasta dishes and pizza. No more smoke to deal with because of county wide began Jan 2011.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere