The hotel is nice - lobby looks classy and the decorating was nice throughout. Overall a very good experience. The room has a living room with a kitchenette (which is a sink, mini-fridge, and microwave) in the front with a half wall seperating it from the 2 queen beds. It was spacious - my family of 5 (plus the baby) fit just fine. Large showers. Tiny swimming pool. Good free breakfast (waffles, eggs, cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, etc.). Staff doesn't pay attention to the do not disturb sign though so watch out. As for the location it was right off I-70 which made things easy. Its also right down the street from the St. Louis Rams Training Camp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City is generating a revolution in hospitality, energized by innovation and plugged into today's travel needs. This Marriott St Louis Lambert Airport hotel is just 10 minutes away; ideally located for work or play. Complimentary airport shuttle service Mon-Fri 6:30 am to 10:30 pm, Fri-Sat/Holidays 8:00am to 10:30pm. A refreshing break from the ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport Earth City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City Hotel Bridgeton
- Springhill Suites Saint Louis
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport Earth City Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton