I have stayed at the Springhill Suites/Earth City many, many times on business. Typically I stay a week. I would rate the rooms as excellent: clean, comfortable, great pillows. Breakfast is great and the staff are wonderful. However, the walls are paper-thin. On numerous occasions I have been able to clearly hear telephone conversations from next door. On one stay the man in the room next to me was sick. Every time he coughed I thought he was in the room with me! Now I request a top floor room on the end so I only have one common wall. The other issue is a lack of staff to control sports teams or other large groups of kids when they stay at the hotel. On several occasions I've had to deal with kids racing up and down the halls and the staff saying they couldn't do anything about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City is generating a revolution in hospitality, energized by innovation and plugged into today's travel needs. This Marriott St Louis Lambert Airport hotel is just 10 minutes away; ideally located for work or play. Complimentary airport shuttle service Mon-Fri 6:30 am to 10:30 pm, Fri-Sat/Holidays 8:00am to 10:30pm. A refreshing break from the ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport Earth City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City Hotel Bridgeton
- Springhill Suites Saint Louis
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport Earth City Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton