My family stayed 3 nights at this Embassy Suites. LOVED the service, the complimentary drinks and snacks at happy hour, the clean rooms -- I always run my hand over the top of the shower doors -- spotless -- one of the ONLY hotels with this level of cleanliness. Beautiful hotel with great staff, especially the morning breakfast people - two different times a staffperson turned the coffee and milk machines back on at their own suggestion after breakfast was over -- it ends at 9:30 on weekdays, a little early, in my opinion. Don't bother with the buffet -- it wasn't good at all -- go straight to the made-to-order guy.
Unfortunately, the one HUGE complaint I had was the beds. The king bed my husband and I slept on was one of the worst we have ever attempted to sleep on in our lives. Woke up every 2 hours or so due to being SO uncomfortable. The mattress was terribly unforgiving, and I like firm mattresses. There was NO position that allowed for any comfort at all. I was tempted to ask others at breakfast who were staying there if their beds were similarly horrible, maybe we got the one room with the bad bed? Don't stay in #329 without asking if the mattress has been replaced! My teenage daughter and her friend tried to sleep on the sofa bed, but halfway through the first night, they pulled the mattress onto the floor because the springs were so bad. Needless to say, the best night of sleep was the night we returned home, and we need a new mattress at home!
We usually stay at the Doubletrees, and their beds are heavenly, but we changed this time because of the free amenities. I think we might just go back to the Doubletree though. Free amenities are great, but a good night's sleep is priceless. I might rebook at Embassy, but I'll be sure to ask about a good bed first. For the price, the beds need to be vamped up considerably. Otherwise, I advise you to take full opportunity of the free drinks at the bar during happy hour. Get drunk enough, and maybe you can sleep comfortably that night.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Hotel Bridgeton
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Hotel
- Embassy Suites Bridgeton
- Embassy Suites St Louis
- Bridgeton Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suits St. Louis - Airport hotel is located just two miles from Lambert International Airport. Located in Bridgeton, Missouri with easy access to St. Louis. Guests can enjoy two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and on-site restaurant, Anne Morrow's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.