I was at the Embassy Suites for business and it was quite convenient to be in the same location as the meetings were being held. The room was very clean and very comfortable allowing me to get the rest I needed. I used the gym and pool facilities and they also were well maintained. The customary E.S. Manager's Happy Hour was also pleasant and allowed us to visit after hours. The meals were a little on the expensive side which I expected. The meals that were made for our lunches were just so so (fried chicken, Mexican etc) However, the restaurant meals were good in the evening. The Breakfasts were also good. About the only thing that was a little off was that the bar area and huge atrium was a little chilly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suits St. Louis - Airport hotel is located just two miles from Lambert International Airport. Located in Bridgeton, Missouri with easy access to St. Louis. Guests can enjoy two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and on-site restaurant, Anne Morrow's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Hotel Bridgeton
- Embassy Suites Bridgeton
- Bridgeton Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton