“Clean and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11237 Lone Eagle Drive, Bridgeton, Saint Louis, MO 63044   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 13 hotels in Bridgeton
Derby, KS
“Clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was at the Embassy Suites for business and it was quite convenient to be in the same location as the meetings were being held. The room was very clean and very comfortable allowing me to get the rest I needed. I used the gym and pool facilities and they also were well maintained. The customary E.S. Manager's Happy Hour was also pleasant and allowed us to visit after hours. The meals were a little on the expensive side which I expected. The meals that were made for our lunches were just so so (fried chicken, Mexican etc) However, the restaurant meals were good in the evening. The Breakfasts were also good. About the only thing that was a little off was that the bar area and huge atrium was a little chilly.

Room Tip: The small exercise room fills up quickly around 4-5 so plan a shorter workout at lunch if you can.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Ppelkowski,

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for your business and giving us the opportunity to host your meeting on property. Your comments will be passed along to the food and beverage department in regards to the food and the engineering department about the temperature. We hope to see you again soon!

336 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Newburgh, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Excellent hotel newly resonated. Great pool area. A nice breakfast better than other embassy suites with a few more options. Loved the rooms with their unique shape they felt both roomy and private. Excellent service, just perfect on everything,

• Stayed February 2013
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
travelmomof5,

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We will pass along your comments to the entire hotel and we hope to see you again!
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed here primarily because of the shuttle service they provide to and from work.
Location is great as it is near the airport; and they provide shuttle service to the airport as well.
Free wi-fi, good food, complimentary breakfast, great service, clean

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
M R,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are glad to know that your enjoyed your stay with us as well as the amenities we offer. We hope to see you again soon.
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is the nicest Embassy Suites I can remember. Close to the airport but not too close, recently remodeled room, very nice layout, quiet location, punctual shuttle, everything worked well. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms down the hallway arms away from the central atrium are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Managaer at Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Retailwonderer,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you letting our future guests know how much you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to you staying with us again!
Bentonville, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed here for one night. The pillows were lumpy and the beds were hard. All of the staff that I encountered were friendly folks. The rooms weren't extremely clean but they weren't gross.

Breakfast was OK but not as good as most other Embassy Suites locations that I have stayed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Trvwll,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor of our hotel. Your comments will be passed along to housekeeping and food and beverage to see what we can do to raise the quality of the rooms and breakfast. We thank you for letting us earn your business while in St. Louis.
Cape Coral, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on a Friday night in STL. We thoroughly enjoyed the managers reception with two hours of all the free cocktails and snacks you like. We then took advantage of the free shuttle service to the casino (they shuttle anywhere within a few miles). They were there to pick us up five minutes after we called for a ride back too. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the hot breakfast was nice. My only qualm would be that the thermostat had been modified so you could not let the fan run and I need ambient noise to sleep. Overall it was a great stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
KeriRenee11,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to attend the Manager’s Reception and Cooked-to-Order Breakfast. Your comments about the great service the shuttle driver provided will be passed along to the Front Desk as well as to housekeeping regarding your clean room. We appreciate your business and hope we get the opportunity to see you again the next time you are in St. Louis!
Mansfield, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel 1/19 through 1/22/2013. I complained about the condition of the rooms, the breakfast service and the extremely warm halls ways. The photos of the rooms on the hotel website looked great. The rooms were not maintained. The furniture was cheap and in poor condition, walls were dirty and scuffed and curtains were hanging off the rod tracks. I reviewed eight rooms before I simply gave up and asked the assistant manager of housekeeping if they could do some touch ups. I would have gone to another hotel but I was attending an event being held in this hotel. The maintenance man on duty did come to the room with a scratch marker and touched up the chips on the furniture. He also put the curtain back on the tracks. The breakfast service needs attention. Food from the buffet line was cold and slowly replenished. There was never any clean silverware and you had to ask one of the servers to bring some. One day I had to clean off a table in order to sat down to eat. Not one server working in the eating area ask if you needed anything and none of them were friendly. I did report my dissatisfaction to the assistance manger on duty and he said he would have the manager contact me. It's been almost two weeks pass since my stay and I have not heard from the manager. This will be a "truck stop" hotel in a year if the management and maintenance continue on it's current path. Also forgot to mention I had a issue with the room rate that did not get resolved either. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Karen L,

I’ve passed your information along and assure you someone will get in touch with you soon. I apologize for the inconveniences you ran into while staying at our hotel. I will also pass your comments along to the appropriate departments so we can fix the issues. Thank you for letting us know!

Been to Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport? Share your experiences!