I stayed in a king suite with a sofa bed. It was quite nice and had plenty of room. There was a TV in both rooms and a mini bar in the living area. The bathroom was nIce and clean. The shower seemed okay, though it was a little small. One thing that was great was the shampoo and conditioner! This may sound wierd but it was SO nice! It was Crabtree and Evelyn. Anyway the hotel was overall pretty nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suits St. Louis - Airport hotel is located just two miles from Lambert International Airport. Located in Bridgeton, Missouri with easy access to St. Louis. Guests can enjoy two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and on-site restaurant, Anne Morrow's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels and Despegar.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Hotel Bridgeton
- Embassy Suites Bridgeton
- Bridgeton Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton St. Louis - Airport Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton