Stayed here recently with a large group in town for a youth sporting event. Room was very clean, though had a weird smell to it (almost like cigarette smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. Others mentioned the same thing). Carpet and couch a little worn but overall very clean. Bed was comfy, plenty of pillows. Nice having a little fridge and microwave. Free cocktail hour was awesome, and a nice way to relax with others in our group. Only one bartender was working, and he was super busy but didn't have to wait too long for a drink. Snacks were minimal, a goldfish cracker mix and tortilla chips and some kind of dip. We were able to hang out in the lobby area, order pizza, etc. It got pretty messy though, with no staff cleaning up. I cleared all our plates and napkins, but no area to place the dirty ones and throw napkins and all that away.
Location was pretty good, although entrance is super easy to miss. Many in our group had to circle around a few times to find it. The big disappointment was breakfast. The rate we got for this hotel was more than I would normally like to pay, but I thought with the free cocktail hour and big breakfast, that would offset the cost.
We went down to breakfast at 9 a.m. (breakfast served from 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.) and it was a total mess. Food all over the floor, none of the tables cleaned up. Food like bagels, toast, butter was already gone. Only forks available, no knives. Forks and plates looked dirty. I know it's a buffet and people in general are pigs, but there seemed to be no clean up around the serving areas or tables. We were pretty bummed and didn't want to even stay down there long because it was kind of gross. Had a cooked to order omelet and that was good. I asked if they had more bagels and I had to wait about 10 minutes for them to bring one bagel out on a plate. No knives to spread cream cheese. We aren't super picky, but when you are paying that kind of money and looking forward to a yummy breakfast, that was a downer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suits St. Louis - Airport hotel is located just two miles from Lambert International Airport. Located in Bridgeton, Missouri with easy access to St. Louis. Guests can enjoy two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and on-site restaurant, Anne Morrow's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Hotel Bridgeton
- Embassy Suites Bridgeton
- Bridgeton Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton