“Beautiful Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport

You added Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11237 Lone Eagle Drive, Bridgeton, Saint Louis, MO 63044   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
$109 Fri-Sat, $149 Sun-Th
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Bridgeton
St. Louis, MO
“Beautiful Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

We recently stayed here with out of town company. Wow - what a gorgeous airport property.
The entire hotel is brand new inside as far as we could tell.
The property is very big with three huge room wings and center lobby/bar/restaurant etc.
The rooms are all suites and consist of three rooms (including bath). Everything was spotless.
Very modern contemporary - but a comfortable and stylish warm feeling.
This is probably the nicest Embassy Suites I have ever stayed at!
St. Louis International Airport is minutes away and there is a free shuttle to all terminals from the hotel. You can also take the free shuttle to the terminal Metro subway system and get into the city too.
A beautiful hotel in a beautiful city!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
TD397-

Thank you for the great review you left of our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and your trip to St. Louis. We hope you get the chance to visit the area again and we have the chance to host your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

The Embassy Su9ites was on par with others in the chain I've stayed at. The staff in the lobby was attentive to guest needs, be it a maintenance request or making restaurant recommendations.

The breakfast area was well-stocked and attended to in the morning and the evening happy hour was also well attended to. The snack selection could be a little better (I left my 3 year old at home so I wouldn't have to be presented with Goldfish as a snack ;-) )

The fitness room was small but never was too crowded at 6:15AM.

All in all, not a bad place and it offers all that one would expect from a well-respected brand.

Pipanale-

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and take into consideration all suggestions. Our staff continues to receive applause and recognition for their great customer service skills; we thank them every day for their hard work. We hope to see you again.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

I found myself placed at this hotel by a group who hired me, so wasn't expecting much. Have been at some STL airport hotels that leave something to be desired. This was beautiful! Fantastic, upgraded rooms. Very friendly staff. I thought I was at a very high end hotel. Very well done!! It had been booked through hotels.com and I was not sure what I would get. I was more than pleasantly surprised. I'll stay at this airport hotel every time I'm in STL. Got to the morning breakfast later, and it was not great, but the hand made omelet was delicious. The other food on the buffet was not great. When I complained some of the food was cold, however, the server immediately went to the back and brought me hot food. Great service!

kweidner62-

We are very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations of your visit and you plan to return next time you are in the St. Louis area. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel. We have changed our breakfast set up for the buffet line to ensure the food items stay at the proper temperature for our guests. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

I stayed at this property on a Saturday night in May, 2012, and I did not regret my decision.

I was particularly impressed by the friendliness of the hotel employees. Every staffer I came in contact with seemed to genuinely want their guests to have a good stay. Evening front desk clerk Bianca, and Sid the bartender, were especially nice to me.

My room was clean, nicely maintained, and very comfortable. The evening reception had a wide variety of complimentary beers, wines, and liquors, including some premium brands. The complimentary cooked to order breakfast had almost anything you could want for breakfast available, and the food quality was excellent.

Although the hotel is near the airport, I could not hear jet noise during my stay - largely because the runway closest to the hotel is almost never used.

I do have two concerns:

1. As others have said, the entrance to this hotel from I-70 is not marked, and very hard to find. I printed off Mapquest directions to the hotel, and still overshot the entrance. Unfortunately, because of the way the I-70 interchange is configured, if you overshoot the entrance to the hotel, it will take you ten minutes of backtracking before you can get back to the entrance.

2. The hotel is popular with local residents for kids' sleepovers and after prom parties. I was not disturbed by noise, even though I'm a light sleeper, but there is the potential for noise and disruptions if you stay there on a Friday or Saturday night.

Both of these concerns are largely out of the hotel's control, and the hotel even has an armed on site security guard to make sure parties stay under control - but be prepared for them!

Despite these concerns, I would gladly stay at this property on future trips to the St. Louis area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
JoeMSP-

We thank you for leaving such a detailed review of our property for future guests. We will be sure to commend Bianca and Sid for their outstanding service. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your room while staying with us. Unfortunately, our exit is very easy to miss. We have been doing our best to implement new signage and come up a better way to show our guests where the exit is. Also, we do like to hear of any parties you suspect or see. We have started a party policy to stop any disturbances on the weekends. Our guests are required to sign the party policy and we have zero tolerance for them. We want to make the hotel enjoyable for every single guest we have in house.

We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in St. Louis!
Costa Mesa, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I have stayed here dozens of times over the past decade. The renovation work is nice and the rooms have a much nicer look to them.

Unfortunately they still have the same poor service. I found short black hair all over the shower in my room, when I told the desk they acted like I must have put it there (I don't have black hair). Tried to order room service the next night. It took forever for the kitchen to answer the phone, was told 30 min for my filet, a call to the kitchen and front desk an hour later went unanswered and when I went down to the front desk to tell them I no longer wanted the food at 10:30 I was told to go talk to the kitchen as the front desk doesn't cook the food......really?

One bright spot is the bartender who goes out of his way to help.

Do yourself a favor and stay at the hilton until they purge their staff.

John S-

We are glad to see that you enjoyed our newly renovated property. Your comment about the friendly bartender will be passed along. However, we cannot apologize enough for the issues you ran into while staying with us. The problems you ran into are not up to our standards in any way. Once again, we sincerely apologize and hope you are able to give us another chance.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Embassy Suites at the airport was nice. The rooms are nice and clean and the staff was very nice. Morning breakfast buffet was good, including made to order omelets and waffles. Rooms were decently soundproofed. I live in St. Louis and we chose this hotel for my daughter and her senior friends to stay after the prom because they had suites. Lobby was nice and maintained well and the bar was good also. This is a huge hotel, several wings to it.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
RicMim-

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the hotel with your daughter and her friends. We hope to see you again soon!
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Looks close to St Louis airport on map but it's VERY inconvenient and difficult to find the entrance at night. Choose the Hilton or Hampton Inn instead and save yourself the extra 15-30 mins driving in circles. Nice stain inside comforter. Not sure I want to know what that is...

• Stayed April 2012
Bjk77024-

We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations while staying at our hotel. We are working on better signage for the hotel entrance and in no way is the stain on the comforter up to standards. We apologize for your inconveniences and hope you will give us another chance next time you are in St. Louis.

Been to Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport? Share your experiences!