“bad service” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
Saint Louis, Missouri
“bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This place has horrible service. The menu, in my opinion, is lacking. I got "dirty wings" and they were delicious. They do, however, take awhile. I can find the same wings at the Corner Bar with much better service and still have the sports atmosphere. Hello? where is the management?

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

kansas ctiy
“I spent 30 minutes there and did not get 1 bartender or waitress to even notice that I was there...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

I am staying here in town and it's the nearest bar that has a Golden Tee machine, so I decided to have my dinner there and play game of Golden Tee. I am immediately put my money in the machine and started playing, little did I know I would not be able to flag down a bartender or waitress so that I could look at the menu and order a beer. By the time I was done with a game of Golden Tee which takes a very long time, I still have not been noticed, so I decided to walk out.

The atmospheres seems pretty cool, but without anybody to serve you, then what's the point. I won't be going back anytime soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“O B Clarks, the best sports bar in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I am biased, this is my local soccer pub, but there is no sport that they do not show on their many HD flat screens. Good pub food and plenty of cold beer with an outside deck for smokers. Order the Dirty Wings, they are not on the menu

• Visited October 2012