Very clean hotel and located with easy access to the MetroLink and all of the best St. Louis attractions. But a it falls short in a few areas. The room layout is a little odd. There is a half wall dividing the living area from the sleeping area and it contains a large frosted glass window. So light from the living area filters through to the sleeping area...actually right beside one of the beds. Not a big deal if travelling by yourself but with a family it is makes it difficult for anyone to sleep if another family member is up. The same with the bathroom situation. There is a frosted glass door on the bathroom and no door on the separate vanity area. When I wanted to get up before my family to shower and get ready for the day, the light spilled in to the sleeping area. I suspect this is the design of all of their rooms no matter the location. However families should be aware of this. The complimentary breakfast was delicious, but there was not enough tables and chairs to accommodate the weekend crowd...and this wasn't a weekend that the Cardinals were in town. We've stayed at other suite style hotels in the area and this pool was much smaller than what we've found at the others. That said, the price was about $50 cheaper per night....so that is definitely something to consider.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Hotel
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Springhill Suites Brentwood
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Saint Louis, MO
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.