Stayed at the SpringHill Suites for 3 nights with husband and 2 young kids (<3) in early June to visit relatives in St. Louis.
The room was spacious and clean with a fridge, microwave, and sink and a separate seating and sleeping area. We packed lunches and snacks each day and the sink in the mini-kitchen area was nice for doing dishes and filling water bottles. Lobby area was nice with tables for visiting or eating take-out dinner. There is also an outdoor patio with tables.
Convenient location-10 minutes to zoo, 10 minutes to botanical gardens, 15 minutes to airport, close to several playgrounds.
If you are traveling with kids-be sure to ask at the desk for free passes to The Heights. The Heights has a very nice pool (water slides, fountains, lazy river) and a great playground. Amazing place!
Will stay here again on our next trip!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Hotel
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Springhill Suites Brentwood
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Saint Louis, MO
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.