We frequently go to St. Louis as their childrens hospital has the world's best lung transplant program and my daughter received such a procedure and we have to follow up there every 3 months. These trips are exhausting as we are in the hospital all day receiving complicated, and often heart breaking, news. On this trip, we stayed at this hotel and had a long day of appointments scheduled. My wife woke up and ran with my daughter down to breakfast before heading back to the room to get ready to go to the hospital for another day of appointments. However, the lady told her that she couldn't eat breakfast until she got ready first. Apparently, pulling your hair back into a ponty tail while wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt is a little too uncivilized for a complimentary breakfast at a 3-star establishment. When my daughter asked why she couldn't get food, the lady replied "I don't want to make a scene out of this, I'll get you some food and you can take it back to your room." Wow, what a saint...probably will be enshrined up the street in the basilica there. Anyhow, the hotel is fine but you can guess that we don't need this treatment on top of our already stressful load. Based on the other reviews here, we aren't the only ones to find the customer service lacking. We will be traveling back to St. Louis for several more week long trips in the future but we won't be staying at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Hotel
- Springhill Suites Brentwood
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Saint Louis, MO
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.