My husband and I stayed at this wonderful hotel in September 2012. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful in providing info on restaurants and directions. The elevator in the hotel was very quick. The room was perfect for us; there was a microwave, small fridge, sink and plenty of shelves to put food/snacks. The livingroom area was small but more than adequate for the two of us. The tv swiveled so you could watch it from bed or the livingroom area. The amenties in the bathroom were very nice. Parking was plentiful between outside of the hotel and the parking garage. There were two restaurants adjacent to the hotel so at the end of a long sightseeing day it was great to walk over to eat and not have to drive! In fact, within a mile or two there were numerous restaurants, both chains and local. The hotel was in close proximity to the freeway as well as tourist spots such as Forest Park and the St. Louis Walk of Fame.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Hotel
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Springhill Suites Brentwood
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood Saint Louis, MO
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.