“Perfect Accommodations!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of StoneBridge Resort

You added StoneBridge Resort to your Saves list
StoneBridge Resort
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   50 StoneBridge Parkway, Branson West, Branson, MO 65737   |
Wisconsin
“Perfect Accommodations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

We rented one of the lodges here for a recent trip to Branson, and it was the perfect getaway spot. This was a duplex cabin, one bedroom, with 1 1/2 baths, kitchen, living room with fireplace, and spa tub in the master suite. Also had a nice attached, enclosed screen porch. We loved the gas fireplace as it was still a bit cold when we visited. It's about a 15 minute drive from Branson, and once you get to Stonebridge, you have to drive another 3-4 miles inside the resort to get to the cabin, which got to be a bit tedious. We've rented other cabins in the Branson area in the past that were fancier… but this one was very comfortable too, and for not much more than you would pay for one of the nicer hotel rooms in town. Had everything we wanted, including cable TV, internet, fireplace, dishwasher, washer & dryer and king size bed in the upstairs bedroom. We were very pleased and I'd highly recommend it. Also, the owner of the cabin, Tom Kubat, was extremely helpful and friendly. We would love to stay there again if we return to Branson in the future.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

This is a cabin in name only. Lovely setting. Two master suites. King sized beds. Privacy for both couples. Fully outfitted. Stand alone, so there are no neighbors to bother or to bother you. We could not have been more pleased.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Attica, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

We had a two bedroom cabin that we shared with another couple. The cabin was very clean and very nice!! Rooms were large and comfortable. We booked through Branson Travel Office. Very helpful and friendly!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2015

This resort is beautiful. We stayed at lodge #93 - it had 2 bedrooms and baths with full kitchen and a screen porched. Very clean. We picked this place because it welcomed pets and there was a walking path nearby at Fox Hollow Lake so we could walk the dog. Also, cabin had small washer and dryer which we used often! The resort has a lot of roads and neighborhood areas. We walked all over the place! There was a basketball court nearby and so we checked out the basketball often. Our cabin was about 3 miles from front gate and about 15 min drive to Branson. We enjoyed the peace and quiet after hanging out in Branson all day.

Stayed March 2015
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2015

Unfortunately, I did not have the chance to actually visit StoneRidge because I was deterred by the appalling customer service (or, lack thereof) I received today. I just spoke with Sam around 4:45 today and have never felt so disrespected in my life. I was calling to inquire about booking something this upcoming weekend, and also wanted to inquire about your check in and check out policies. My friends and I planned to get in about 10 AM on Saturday and leave the same time Sunday, so I wanted to see if there was anyway we could possibly have the cost prorated instead of paying a full two nights stay since we'll only be there one night. Sam explained the policy to me and I understood, but I asked if you all ever made exceptions in certain cases. She said no and promptly hung up on me before I could even finish my statement. I called back immediately, hoping to speak with a manager or different staff person. Sam explained to me that there was no point because I was going to get the same response from them -- At that point, I explained that I wasn't calling back to inquire about staying and that at this point I was not interested in purchasing anything from Stone Ridge...I was instead calling back to inform the leadership staff about my unpleasant experience and hoping to talk to someone with a friendlier demeanor. She laughed and told me she was the friendliest person there, and that I could call back tomorrow since no one else was there on a Sunday. I then asked her why she was laughing at such an inappropriate and time, and she told me "I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at the fact that you are trying to manipulate our policy and trying to get over." I could not believe the disrespectful and accusatory manner in which this woman spoke to me, a customer who was simply calling to inquire about something I had questions about. Needless, to say, I am extremely upset about this lack of professionalism and complete disrespect. I would love to speak with someone about my experience, and I hope that Sam is held accountable for providing such abysmal service to someone who was interested in your company's services. I heard about your company through one of my graduate school peers from Washington University, and I will be sure to inform our fellow classmates to take their money elsewhere when looking for a vacation with quality customer service.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2015

Well it was Disney villa 2 and gave us all we needed and some the pool was sublime the master suite bedroom was fantastic the second I would say not a master bedroom it's not so nice a little outdated but nice the Disney room was like I said Disney bedroom the other bedroom our boy's chose to sleep there it was big as was each room. The games room well not one of the games worked so we didn't really go there much as cockroach ridden and they were big. The aircon was hard to understand but there was 15 of us in three different villas in same street each different even they tried to help which we figured in a few days.There was another little mistake during our stay I had to show people round our villa as the gentleman never turned up for viewing or had not even informed us this would be taking place.all in all we all had a ball and would definitely recommend it to others but a little out the way than we expected and there was so many pluses to this villa that would take forever to list so thank for our stay and hope you get your villa sold. BRILLIANT FAMILY VILLA (NICE AND QUIET) area

Stayed October 2014
Monument, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2015

We stayed in a 2bd Lodge on Baldknobber Dr. Bed headboard was very squeaky and caused sleep disruption by merely turning over. At 2:00am, we were awakened by a train passing through about 20 yards from our cabin. Approximately 3:00am, another train passed through. Very loud.
We were moved to Lodge 75 away from tracks (keep in mind the tracks run directly through the resort property). This new cabin had a wood floor that creaked loudly with every step. Doors were squeaky and beds creaked, sagged and need to be replaced. Sleep was difficult and unpleasant.
We booked a 5 night stay only 3 days before our arrival. During our 2nd day, we discovered that our travel plans were changed, and we needed to check out a day early to be closer to KC Airport (3 1/2 hours away) for a flight. The front desk contacted the manager who stated that we were within their cancellation period and would forfeit the night's cost if we left. I explained that we had booked only 3 days prior, and that we would have to wake our children in the middle of the night to get to KC Airport for our flight, and asked if the manager would reconsider. The manager (who never spoke to us directly, nor were they onsite) dug in their heels and said that we booked 5 nights, so we must pay for 5 nights. Once they have your money, they will not work with you on ANY special circumstances. There are other cabin type properties in and around Branson, MO. We will stay with one of them next time.

Room Tip: Don't stay on Baldknobber Drive. Cabins are about 20 yards from railroad tracks. Trains come thr...