We rented one of the lodges here for a recent trip to Branson, and it was the perfect getaway spot. This was a duplex cabin, one bedroom, with 1 1/2 baths, kitchen, living room with fireplace, and spa tub in the master suite. Also had a nice attached, enclosed screen porch. We loved the gas fireplace as it was still a bit cold when we visited. It's about a 15 minute drive from Branson, and once you get to Stonebridge, you have to drive another 3-4 miles inside the resort to get to the cabin, which got to be a bit tedious. We've rented other cabins in the Branson area in the past that were fancier… but this one was very comfortable too, and for not much more than you would pay for one of the nicer hotel rooms in town. Had everything we wanted, including cable TV, internet, fireplace, dishwasher, washer & dryer and king size bed in the upstairs bedroom. We were very pleased and I'd highly recommend it. Also, the owner of the cabin, Tom Kubat, was extremely helpful and friendly. We would love to stay there again if we return to Branson in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- StoneBridge Resort is located on 3,200 acres in Branson's premier gated golf community featuring LedgeStone Championship Golf Course. Offering studios, suites, condos, villas, lodges, luxury homes, 3 swimming pools, 3 playgrounds, 3 tennis courts, walking trails, catch and release lake, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and on-site restaurant. We are located one mile from Silver Dollar City and 10 minutes for all the excitement that Branson has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your StoneBridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonebridge Hotel Branson West
- StoneBridge Resort Branson, MO - Branson West