we stayed in lodge number 2 off of lost creek circle. amazing place. decor was very classy rustic which was perfect for the setting. this is a 2 bedroom king bed with very nice bedding.the bedrooms are separated and on opposite sides of the living room . each bedroom had a very large whirlpool tub and a stand up rock and tile shower in one of the bathrooms. very clean and had all the amenities of home. had a screened in porch that overlooked the creek and fairway. no obstructed views and lots of woods for wildlife. saw ducks playing in the creek. perfect getaway weekend. very quiet and great price since it is off season. would definitely recommend this place. and also recommend driving 30 minutes north on 65 to Lamberts cafe and eat some of the best food and rolls I have ever had.
- Also Known As:
- Stonebridge Hotel Branson West
- Stonebridge Hotel
- StoneBridge Resort Branson, MO - Branson West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- StoneBridge Resort is located on 3,200 acres in Branson's premier gated golf community featuring LedgeStone Championship Golf Course. Offering studios, suites, condos, villas and lodges, 3 swimming pools, 3 playgrounds, 3 tennis courts, walking trails, catch and release lake, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and on-site restaurant. We are located one mile from Silver Dollar City and 10 minutes for all the excitement that Branson has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your StoneBridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.