Pros- The unit itself was spacious. The salt water pool was very nice.
Cons - The master bedroom did not have a lock that worked. The master bathroom also did not have a lock on it. There was no TV in the second bedroom. They did not allow trailer parking of any kind at their resort although the resort covered thousands of acres. (They easily could have allowed trailer/boat parking somewhere on this gargantuan property.) The resort is so spread out that you have to drive to the pools. We brought our bikes thinking that we would be able to ride around the resort. However, there are so many large hills and steep inclines that wind throughout the property that made bike riding impossible. We also read that the resort would charge a $50 fee if anyone locked themselves out of their unit. I thought that was very inhospitable.
- Also Known As:
- Stonebridge Hotel Branson West
- Stonebridge Hotel
- StoneBridge Resort Branson, MO - Branson West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- StoneBridge Resort is located on 3,200 acres in Branson's premier gated golf community featuring LedgeStone Championship Golf Course. Offering studios, suites, condos, villas and lodges, 3 swimming pools, 3 playgrounds, 3 tennis courts, walking trails, catch and release lake, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and on-site restaurant. We are located one mile from Silver Dollar City and 10 minutes for all the excitement that Branson has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your StoneBridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.