We stayed in the Lodges at Fox Hollow at the Stonebridge Resort in a two-bedroom lodge. It was a perfect fit for our family. My husband and I and our daughter, son-in-law and one and four year old granddaughters traveled to Branson primarily to go to Silver Dollar City. We wanted a place away from the Branson traffic and commericalism. The property at Stonebridge was lovely, quiet and had the amenities we wanted. The pool at Fox Hollow, beside the lake was wonderful for taking our four-year old granddaughter. We did not play golf, but the golf course looked awesome and when we go back we will plan on a round. We did have trouble with a faucet in one of the bathrooms (fell off!) but the maintenance guy was there within minutes and got it fixed. The kitchen amenities were fine. I brought paper goods and other usual items, but would bring an electric skillet next time. We ordered food to pick up from the Treehouse but it was mediocre. We just really liked the overall feel of the resort. It was not glamorous, but very comfortable, VERY clean and served our purposes well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- StoneBridge Resort is located on 3,200 acres in Branson's premier gated golf community featuring LedgeStone Championship Golf Course. Offering studios, suites, condos, villas, lodges, luxury homes, 3 swimming pools, 3 playgrounds, 3 tennis courts, walking trails, catch and release lake, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and on-site restaurant. We are located one mile from Silver Dollar City and 10 minutes for all the excitement that Branson has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your StoneBridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonebridge Hotel Branson West
- StoneBridge Resort Branson, MO - Branson West