Just returned from staying 3 nights While attending the Silver Dollar City's Southern Gospel Picnic!
This venue was a pleasant surprise for us , but we truly loved our stay there. It wasn't as close to SDC as we thought but that didn't matter as we used the free shuttle and was only a 5 min or less ride. We could go and come as we chose. The bed was wonderful!!! Quiet room ...complimentary bags of ice were very appreciated ( an in room fridge in every room would be nice, tho).
Staff went out of their way to be helpful, whether it was the desk clerks, drivers or breakfast servers.
Only thing we would suggest to improve upon would be to add a couple of waffle makers and add more variety to breakfast menus. Possibly rotating days of serving sausage with bacon..real scrambled eggs instead of pre cooked patties ....fresh fruit along with canned occasionally . When you stay for more than one night a variety is nice.
Encountered some problems with Internet due to high usage times.
Overall a Great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to Silver Dollar City with free shuttle to and from the park, deluxe continental breakfast, indoor pool, kiddie pool, Jacuzzi, game room, conference, meeting and banquet rooms. Wireless internet. Hotel features interior corridors with an elevator. All rooms have a private balcony! We are located ½ mile from Silver Dollar City and 4 miles from all of Branson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Branson Inn and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Branson Hotel Branson West
- Best Western Branson West
- Branson West Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Branson Inn And Conference Center MO - Branson West