“Kirbyville location is the BEST!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Branson West
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Kirbyville, Missouri
“Kirbyville location is the BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Love Danna's! The Dagwood Burger (big patty, cheese, bacon, onion ring, Miracle Whip and bbq sauce!) is my favorite, while my daughter in law loves the catfish plate, and my husband usually goes for the pulled pork or smoked chicken. We also like the bbq nachos to share. The stuffed baked potato is a meal and a half just by itself!

Visited July 2013

Ball
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love Dana's and the staff is overly friendly. We have eaten there several time while visiting Table Rock. Some of our relatives introduced us a couple of years ago. I wish they opened earlier than 11:00 on weekdays, I would have eaten there twice this trip.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“The hot sauce is where it's at!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Tried Danna's based on reviews and close location to our vacation condo. We shared the smoked pit plate. Literally pounds of food, just about everything you can get at a BBQ joint. Nothing was served sauced but the hot BBQ sauce on the table is FANTASTIC. Not too much heat but fabulous flavor. My favorite meat was the pulled pork. I wasn't so crazy about sausage but my husband liked it. The dinner rolls were great too. My son ordered the nachos with the beef and liked them too. Staff was excellent! They lend to the atmosphere of the restaurant . I would recommend and return!

Visited July 2013
Anderson
“Great place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We've been to Danna's several times and have never been disappointed. Portions are huge. Taste it great.

Visited April 2013
Oklahoma
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Danna's has got to be the best choice for barbecue in the region. The prices are reasonable, the service is quick, and the barbecue is always fresh, moist and tasty. And, they have some great sides and sauces to match.

Visited June 2013