We stayed here for 2 nights. It was offered at a decent price, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was the standard fare, but still good. The staff was helpful and they offered tickets to the shows at their front desk. There was an inside pool. I had no complaints and I would stay here again. It is about a block from the strip and you can take the back roads behind it to get there and avoid the strip traffic which can be horrendous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Choice Hotels Platinum award hotel overlooks Thousand Hills Golf Course—just a block off the famous Highway 76 Country Music Boulevard in Branson and convenient to theaters, shops and restaurants. Additional guest room amenities include electronic locks, viewfinder, safety latches, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, toiletries, clock radio, cable/movie channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, microwave, recliners, activity tables, sitting area, connecting rooms and double granite vanities in most rooms. The free hot breakfast includes such foods as sausage, breakfast potatoes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, fresh Belgium waffles, fruit, yogurt, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn At 1000 Hills
- Comfort Inn At Thousand Hills Hotel Branson
- Comfort Inn Branson
- Branson Comfort Inn