We were on a bus tour, we stayed at Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills for 4 nights. It's a very convenient location and away from noise. Our double room had very comfortable queen size beds but the little 1/2 pillows didn't cut it for us. The room was spacious, we had a refrigerator and microwave but a huge asset was a separate sink outside the full bathroom. Great pool and big hot tub even though we didn't find much time to use them. Delicious full contenential breakfast. We will stay there when in Branson again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Choice Hotels Platinum award hotel overlooks Thousand Hills Golf Course—just a block off the famous Highway 76 Country Music Boulevard in Branson and convenient to theaters, shops and restaurants. Additional guest room amenities include electronic locks, viewfinder, safety latches, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, toiletries, clock radio, cable/movie channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, microwave, recliners, activity tables, sitting area, connecting rooms and double granite vanities in most rooms. The free hot breakfast includes such foods as sausage, breakfast potatoes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, fresh Belgium waffles, fruit, yogurt, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn At 1000 Hills
- Comfort Inn At Thousand Hills Hotel Branson
- Comfort Inn Branson
- Branson Comfort Inn