We have gone to Branson for many years, by far Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills is our favorite. The rooms are very clean and quiet. The staff is very friendly and always helpful. They go out of their way to help. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms meet all our needs. We request a certain room and they always make sure we get it. We will not stay anywhere else. Location is just perfect for us to get to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Choice Hotels Platinum award hotel overlooks Thousand Hills Golf Course—just a block off the famous Highway 76 Country Music Boulevard in Branson and convenient to theaters, shops and restaurants. Additional guest room amenities include electronic locks, viewfinder, safety latches, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, toiletries, clock radio, cable/movie channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, microwave, recliners, activity tables, sitting area, connecting rooms and double granite vanities in most rooms. The free hot breakfast includes such foods as sausage, breakfast potatoes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, fresh Belgium waffles, fruit, yogurt, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn At Thousand Hills Hotel Branson
- Comfort Inn At 1000 Hills
- Comfort Inn Branson
- Branson Comfort Inn