We stayed here on a Route 66 bus trip and were very pleasantly surprised with the hotel. It's modern and clean and the staff were super nice and helpful.
The rooms were a good size and had everything you would need, including good coffee in the room, as well as coffee in the lobby. The hotel has a nice swimming pool and jacuzzi.
There is a free hot breakfast just off the lobby and included everything you could want. There is free wi fi in the rooms and a terminal in the lobby for free Internet access also.
Less than 10 minutes up the road is Andy Williams Moon River Grill...the chicken pot pie is to die for!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn At Thousand Hills Hotel Branson
- Comfort Inn At Thousand Hills Hotel
- Comfort Inn At 1000 Hills
- Comfort Inn Branson
- Branson Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Choice Hotels Platinum award hotel overlooks Thousand Hills Golf Course—just a block off the famous Highway 76 Country Music Boulevard in Branson and convenient to theaters, shops and restaurants. Additional guest room amenities include electronic locks, viewfinder, safety latches, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, toiletries, clock radio, cable/movie channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, microwave, recliners, activity tables, sitting area, connecting rooms and double granite vanities in most rooms. The free hot breakfast includes such foods as sausage, breakfast potatoes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, fresh Belgium waffles, fruit, yogurt, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.