We recently stayed at this location for the 3rd time, and as always, everything was excellent. The great appeal for us is the location. Traffic in Branson is heavy and this hotel has easy access to many of the shows, restaurants, and shopping areas, but yet away from the heavy traffic on 76 Highway. Our room (king) was large, very clean, and even had a recliner in it, which is something you often don't see. We have stayed at other locations in Branson, but after we found this place, we will stay there every time we go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Choice Hotels Platinum award hotel overlooks Thousand Hills Golf Course—just a block off the famous Highway 76 Country Music Boulevard in Branson and convenient to theaters, shops and restaurants. Additional guest room amenities include electronic locks, viewfinder, safety latches, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, toiletries, clock radio, cable/movie channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, microwave, recliners, activity tables, sitting area, connecting rooms and double granite vanities in most rooms. The free hot breakfast includes such foods as sausage, breakfast potatoes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, fresh Belgium waffles, fruit, yogurt, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn At Thousand Hills Hotel Branson
- Comfort Inn At 1000 Hills
- Comfort Inn Branson
- Branson Comfort Inn