Picked Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills after reviewing comments on Tripadvisor. We could not have been more pleased. From the person who made my reservation on the phone, to every member of the staff that we had contact with - all were so pleasant and helpful. The room was very clean. We could park, enter a door walk a short way and we were in our room. The breakfast looked great, my husband enjoyed the coffee. Beautiful and comfortable and in a great location with great staff, what more could you want? The pool (indoor) looked inviting too. We have been going to Branson for over 30 years and this was the best experience, will be our place to stay from now on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Choice Hotels Platinum award hotel overlooks Thousand Hills Golf Course—just a block off the famous Highway 76 Country Music Boulevard in Branson and convenient to theaters, shops and restaurants. Additional guest room amenities include electronic locks, viewfinder, safety latches, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, toiletries, clock radio, cable/movie channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, microwave, recliners, activity tables, sitting area, connecting rooms and double granite vanities in most rooms. The free hot breakfast includes such foods as sausage, breakfast potatoes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, fresh Belgium waffles, fruit, yogurt, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn At 1000 Hills
- Comfort Inn At Thousand Hills Hotel Branson
- Comfort Inn Branson
- Branson Comfort Inn