“this was the second time in a month I have stayed here...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On the Strip

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On the Strip to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On the Strip
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1000 West Main Street, on The 76 Strip at Hwy 65, Branson, MO 65616   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #87 of 151 Hotels in Branson
Branson
“this was the second time in a month I have stayed here...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

this was the second time in a month I have stayed here. Both times different room the jets in the tub did not work properly, found hairs in the bathroom, no plug ins for chargers of mobile devices, the ones available on the lamps don't work with my charge, we could hear the people in room next to us, toilet did not flush properly. I have given you two chances to prove that customer service is your priority, like maybe your front desk staff could do something besides sit behind the counter and eat chips and dip, like maybe maybe good morning or let me help you with the door.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Baymont76, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On the Strip, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize if your room was not cleaned properly upon check in and if there was a problem with the jets in your room. I appreciate the feedback on the problems you had with finding a charger and we are looking into providing a different lamp that has a universal plug. I also apologize if the front desk associate was not hospitable during your interactions with her. There is no excuse for this type of behavior and nor will it be tolerated! We do pride ourselves on the level of service we provide to our guests and I am disappointed we failed to show you this two times.

I would like to invite you back to the Branson Baymont so we can earn back your loyalty. Please contact me directly so I can ensure your reservation is taken care of. I appreciate your feedback and will use this as a learning opportunity for our employees.

Respectfully,

417-334-1985

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Callicoon, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

The check in process was quick and easy. My room was very spacious and a great value. The only complaint I have is that when the room next to you is using the water you can hear it in the pipes through the wall.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Branson Baymont Inn & Suites. I apologize if you were able to hear the water running through the pipes in the room next to you. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and we will look into a solution to this issue. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your spacious room and your check in and check out process went smooth!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Branson Baymont Inn & Suites on your next visit.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I stayed at the Baymont on February 8th with my husband and daughter. We stayed in a King room with a jacuzzi tub.

Positives -
The tub was super relaxing.
The beds were comfortable.
The hotel was very clean.
Breakfast was good, with waffles and bisuits and gravy. The breakfast attendants were very nice and checked up on the guests to make sure we had everything needed.

By far the biggest positive was the interaction with the front desk. Booking went very smoothly, and both Doug and Dave could not have been nicer.

The only negative I had was the very small shower in the otherwise huge bathroom. It's really easy to bump the handle and get scalding or freezing water.

Overall, we had a very pleasant stay, and I would recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your interactions with our staff and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our breakfast attendants and Dave at the front desk. We strive to provide superior service to our guests and I am glad you were able to experience this first hand!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Branson Baymont Inn & Suites on your next visit!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Check in was made easy by Dave and when my wife realized that she had forgotten her toothbrush, Dave was quick to offer one. We never made it to breakfast although we understand that the waffles were good. The room was clean and we were surprised by the number of channels available. The jetted tubs are dated and small making it a bit difficult to shower without feeling like you are going to fall.
Their is an uphill climb from one side of the parking lot to the entry way so winter time would NOT be a good time unless you park on the other end of the building in the handicapped area.
The rooms are all inside, and the elevator is a straight shot in from the front door.

32 inch flat screen TV's. Indoor pool, and other amenities. Overall, a decent value with good quality staff. Would probably stay again, but not in the single queen room.

Room Tip: If the price is the same, don't choose the single queen room. The toilet is in a tiny closet typ...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Baymont76, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On the Strip, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. Thank you for mentioning Dave and your great check in experience! I was pleased to read that you were able to enjoy all the amenities the Branson Baymont has to offer. I am sorry you did not get a chance to visit our Breakfast Corner. You did hear right, the waffles are delicious!

We hope you will choose the Branson Baymont on your next visit!

Sincerely

General Manger

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On the Strip? Share your experiences!