1. Wet floor by bed from AC our first night. We sopped it up with towels and reported it in the morning since we did not want to move rooms.
2.Damp floor from AC on second night because they didn't bother to try to dry the floor , they just made sure it wasn't still dripping and laid down 2 nice shower mats/towels. Still was very damp. Probably would have done better uncovered with a fan?
3. Showers were 32 inch showers. It was not what I would expect from a wyndham hotel.
4.Walls was super thin, especially hearing plumbing sounds next door etc.
5.The carpets needed cleaned desparately. If you walked in the room with white socks on, they would be very dirty almost like walking across a parking lot.
1 The bed was comfortable
2. The water was hot
3.The breakfast was free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best location in Branson! Just off HWY 65 and HWY 76 with incredible access to Historic Downtown Branson and the famous Branson Strip. Family-friendly property Indoor heated pool, refrigerators, 32" Flat Screen Televisions, microwaves, Jacuzzi tubs, free high speed wireless internet and free continental breakfast. The Branson Baymont Inn & Suites is newly remodeled and features interior corridors! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On the Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On The Strip Hotel Branson
- Baymont Inn And Suites Branson-On The Strip
- Branson Motel Royale
- Royale Hotel Branson