“Awesome Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center

You added Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center to your Saves list
Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3598 Sheperd Of The Hills Expressway, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #93 of 150 Hotels in Branson
California City, California
“Awesome Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

This is the most Beautiful property I have ever stayed at!!!
The service was great. Rooms were exceptionally clean.
The outdoor pool was huge and very clean. They also have an indoor pool and hot tub.
Breakfast is plentiful and good.
Great value for the price.
Will stay at Honeysuckle Inn every time we go to Branson!

Room Tip: You can't see it from the road, but ask for the courtyard area. It is a huge area that is beaut...

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Cedar Hill, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Clean and nice size rooms. Has two pools and a jacuzzi in the pool room. Very nice employees. Breakfast could have a bigger variety but overall great place to stay.

Room Tip: Ground level are nice.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Van Buren, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

Checked in and room had not been clean when we opened the door. Had to wait about 2 hours came back and they were just finishing. Doesn't appear the cleaning staff does the job completely.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Toccoa, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the Honeysuckle Inn for four gread days--each time we left traffic and pulled onto their property, it was like taking refuge from the madness that is Branson. We booked a king comfort room which had a loveseat-sized couch in an average-sized room that was clean and comfortable. We were impressed that they had the air conditioning on and the room cool when we checked in--very much appreciated. They have an indoor pool with a large hot tub and a large but shallow outdoor pool where we spent our afternoons. My husband enjoyed the coffee and cookies always available in the front office. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, there are restaurants within walking distance, and its location makes getting from it to all of Branson quite easy. Our only compalint was that breakfast was the same for the four days we were there--biscuits and gravy and orange slices. They do have cereal and bread for toast, oatmeal and waffles. We were hoping for a variety of hot items during our stay. If you don't like crowds, mid August is a super time to go to Branson--not too much traffic and the shops and restaurants are not packed. We can recommend McFarlins--the pot pie crust was fantastic.

Room Tip: Calling this inn was easier than trying to navigate their website.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Two pools, hot tub and wonderful sitting area's. Cookies in the afternoon were a delightful surprise. The rooms were clean and the grounds beautiful. All of the help was very nice and accommodating. Near many shows and Imax and not far from Silver Dollar City. Ask for internet rate.

Muscatine, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

A simple and inexpensive motel. Nothing fancy, but one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at. The only complaint I really have is the free breakfast. First of all, it ends at 9:00. We were told it was from 7 to 10 and we went in at 9:20 and they wouldn't let us eat. For people who stay up later on vacation and sleep in a little, these breakfast times arent good. But aside from that, we were very pleased with this hotel. We loved the location, just off the strip. Convenient to lots of attractions. Some of the reviews talked about this being a white trash haven but I didn't see any of that. The other guests were polite and respectable. My family would definitely stay here again if we ever go to Branson again.

Parsons, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

I stayed over fourth of July weekend and they were Extremely busy and short handed but tried to take care of each person's needs in stride. It is located right off of the strip and as I was visiting family members staying close to SDC, it was to jump on and off the strip. Only bottleneck was at SDC. I asked for a room with easy accessibility as I am not very mobile and they gave me a room close by as asked (I called ahead but was still surprised they could accomodate when I seen how busy they were. The pool was very well maintained and the small amenities such as cookies and tea was very appreciated. They also supply a nice breakfast and, although they prefer you to eat in cafeteria, when I again asked them to accomodate my disability, they readily agreed. Although their stress level had to be high (their phone rang constantly and I noted people continuously in and out) they always greeted me with a smile on their faces and voice.
I was very pleased to stay there and they have moved to the top of my lists of places to stay while in Branson. I told them to look for my return!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center? Share your experiences!