“Yelled at by clerk when I called for information.” 1 of 5 stars

76 Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2330 West Highway 76, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #141 of 151 Hotels in Branson
miami
“Yelled at by clerk when I called for information.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I didn't even get to book a room here and would never, simply because of the way I was treated when I called for information. I called to ask if they were a pet friendly facility and the clerk yelled at me and said "I have answered you three times already". This was my first call. When I told him I had only called once he said the man that called before me wanted to know if they allowed pets. I told him that this was the first call he had received from this number (all the time he was trying to talk through me). I ended up yelling at him and telling him that people ask that question frequently because they want to take their pets with them. (and he is still talking over me) The price and amenities would never be right enough for me to rent from this facility!

Room Tip: Again, I did not stay in this motel. I was looking for information and got yelled at by the clerk.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Miami, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

stayed here and it was ok.the staff made us exchange towels for towels.had to ask 3 times for extra pillows because the desk clerk acted like she did not understand me.do not think this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Steger, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

We are the type that sleeps at a hotel then is gone untill it is time to sleep again but we stay here every thanksgiving and have always had a clean room and when we wanted show tickets they were arranged buy a very helpfull staff.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Cotter, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2009

My wife and I and our 8 year old daughter were Christmas shopping in Branson, so we really just needed a place to sleep and store packages. The hotel needs updating, but the management is very friendly and hospitable. We didn't have any issues, but I feel like if we would have, they would have been resolved. Good value for the price.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Ozark, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2009

We stayed in room 10. There was a sour smell when we entered. We went to Walmart to get an air freshener. The carpet had wet spots on it. Carpeting and drapes need to be replaced. It just made me feel that the room wasn't too clean. The phone had another hotels name on it. So, the furnishing were bought used. The management was helpful both times we inquired about something. They are very sweet people, as a matter of fact. Nice breakfast. This is a VERY low-frills hotel. Don't overpay for it.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
76inn, Public Relations Manager at 76 Inn, responded to this review, August 4, 2009
Thank you very much for your kind review. We do our best to make sure your stay with us is enjoyable. Please let us know of any inconvenience during your stay and we will try rectify it to your satisfaction. Hope you had a wonderful time in Branson, come back and visit us again.
Jasper, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2008

We stayed there in June of 08 and the management was very helpful. We were wanting get show tickets and they set us up with a ticket agency that got us discount tickets without the hassle of timeshare. The housekeeping staff was very friendly and always kept our room clean with fresh linens daily. We will definetely stay again on our next trip to branson.

• Stayed June 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2008

have stayed there for 11 years every time i go to Branson .Its the only place that i want to stay when i go . Staff is always very helpfull at all times.

Stayed July 2007

Been to 76 Inn? Share your experiences!