“NICE STAY FOR THE PRICE” 4 of 5 stars

Angel Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2350 Green Mountain Drive, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #32 of 150 Hotels in Branson
Florida
“NICE STAY FOR THE PRICE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and we enjoyed our time here... The rooms were clean and comfortable... The mattress was a little hard for us, but everybody is different and you can't expect to please everyone... There were hairs that I found in several places that should have been cleaned, but all in all, it was a pretty clean room... The parking lot was lit well, which was a plus... We did have trouble getting into our room, due to door sticking, but no worries... We did not eat breakfast, because my wife and I are both gluten intolerant, but heard through other guest that it is pretty decent... Check in and check out was easy and pleasant... The front desk was managed well and professional... The location was wonderful and easy to get around... Less than 3 miles from almost everything you need... The only real negative I have is that the housekeepers leave envelopes in each room for a tip... This is very unprofessional... By doing this, you place pressure on the guest and it should be a discrete matter... I leave my tip with management, should I leave one... The indoor pool and jacuzzi were a refresher after a long day... We would recommend this motel to our family and friends...

• Stayed February 2013
JPayneBranson, Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I am glad you were pleased with your stay. I must say though, hairs on the bed are unacceptable. I wish you had let us know when you were here so we could have rectified the situation then. If you could let me know what room you were in, so that I can better deal with the incident. The housekeeping envelops have been requested by our guests. Many who want to leave tips want make sure it gets to housekeeper instead of leaving it in the room or at the front desk. It is one of the conveniences we offer to our guests. No one is obligated to tip. I will certainly pass your kind words on to our staff. Angel Inn is known for our friendly Ozark hospitality and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

417-334-6500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Muskogee, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I found this little gem through Hotwire and with or without Hotwire this will be our hotel of choice whenever we return to Branson! Before we arrived, I called ahead and requested an upgrade to a King which they graciously agreed to for a very reasonable rate. I knew we would still be staying in the area reserved for budget bookings and was a little apprehensive, but delightfully surprised to find these rooms EXTREMELY clean, comfortable, and spacious. It looked like they had recently been renovated. The breakfast was your standard FREE breakfast....it was fine and will save a family with kids a lot of money. I've seen some of the reviews complaining about the FREE breakfast but realize that some folks would complain if you hung em with a new rope! My wife and I look forward the new renovation of the Jacuzzi rooms and will book direct and pay a little more than we would through Hotwire because this place is worth it! I've noticed the GM reads these comments and want you to know that your entire staff is A+! Keep up the excellent work!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Well thank you for that great review of your stay. It is guests like you that make our job such a joy. I’m glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and the staff is taking the extra mile to make our guests feel special. I will certainly pass your comments on to them. You are correct the tornado last year gave us a great chance to renovate our rooms. Our Jacuzzi’s are going to be really nice, keep an eye on our website as we’ll put up the new pictures when it’s finished. This year we have added a new item to our breakfast, a hotcake maker. It was one of our top recommendations from last year. This will provide fresh hot cakes on demand. We are certainly looking forward to bringing it out this season. When you are calling to book your next stay, let us know you are a repeat guest as it will qualify you for special discounts. Thank you again for your kind words, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Ozark Mountains.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

NIce place to stay. We have been here before and were still pleased.
Reserved online and got a great deal.
Our room was very clean and fresh. New carpet, comfy beds, new flat screen TV.
Free hot breakfast was ok. Gravy was a little watery the day we were there.
Indoor pool looked clean but we didnt use it. Hot tub was closed.
Check in/out was quick and easy. Free WiFi in the room worked well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
mjpwebmaster, General Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for posting your thoughts on your recent stay. Input from our customers is very valuable to us, especially those that return year after year. Some of our rooms were damaged by the tornado last year. Fortunately it allowed us to do some remodeling. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will certainly bring to your breakfast person your comment on the gravy. Our indoor pool and hot tub are open year round. During the winter months we cover it to keep the humidity from getting too high and the windows from freezing up, but this is easily removed. I hope this wasn’t a disappointment for you. We will look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Branson.

Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This hotel is very out dated. The carpet looks like it has never been shampooed or replaced,the decor of the room come out of the seventy's. The room has a musty or a moldy smell to it,we were to the breakfast was the best in fact it was nasty and not much to choose from.The fridge had a noise the sound like it was going to blow up,and it was suppose to be no smoking and the staff was smoking around the hotel. The beds were terrible as well.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am very surprised to read your evaluation of our hotel. As you can see from the numerous comments below, our hotel is one of the top rated in Branson. Our rooms have recently been remodeled, with new carpet, new walls, and updated tvs. All rooms come with a fridge, microwave, and personal coffee maker. Our fridges are new, so I don’t know how it was sounding “like it was blowing up”. If you could let me know what room number you were in, and I can get it replaced. Each room is double inspected for cleanliness and freshness. There is one designated smoking area for staff. They do not smoke around the hotel. It possibly was one of our other guests. As you can see from the numerous comments below, our hotel has received very high marks. Please let me know what room you were in so I can better address your issues.

Port Allen, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

there were five of us, in two rooms - which were conveniently next to one another. - we didn't get the requested ground floor rooms, but our rooms were in a bldg. with an elevator, which was more than sufficient. - the continental breakfast was much more & much better than average; it was very good !! - the rooms were excellent !!-always well kept & very clean. - the front desk was always acommodating & helpful. - the hotel is just off the main east/west artery, very convenient to the attractions & to U.S. 65 hwy, & to downtown. - i would certainly recommend the hotel & would reserve it in the future !!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

I’m pleased to hear you had such a good time at Angel Inn. One thing I enjoy with Angel Inn is our great location. It really is convenient for guests in avoiding all the traffic on Hwy 76. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ozark Mountain country.

Kennett, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

The beds were very comfortable, the rooms attractive and roomy. The Christmas decorations were beautiful and the breakfast was great. The swimming pool area and hot tub are great. Looking forward to coming back.

R.B.R.

Room Tip: Rooms 215 & 216 are adjoining.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay. Our large rooms are one of the things I like the best about our property. Each of our rooms is two feet by two feet larger than our competitors. It just gives you that extra room so you’re not tripping over your luggage. This is our first year to really decorate our property. It has received great feedback from our guests this Holiday season. Be sure to come back next Christmas season, as we have some great new ideas for next year to expand our decorations.

Warsaw, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stayed for three nights in a room, on the second floor, behind the pool area. We made our reservations on the internet. We really appreciated the fact that this hotel was away from the strip. It seemed peaceful and quiet there. The attractions on the strip are close by, so it doesn't take long to get there. We were treated very well there by the staff. Our room was clean. Not sure if we will come back to Branson or not, but if we do, we'd like to stay here again. Thanks!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thanks for reviewing your stay here at Angel Inn. Our location certainly is one of our most appealing aspects. During the warmer months lots of our guests like to walk to the different shows. It is always a pleasure to hear our staff is going the extra mile. We certainly hope you will be able to come back and visit Ozark Mountain country

417-334-6500

Been to Angel Inn? Share your experiences!