“A great choice at a reasonable price!” 5 of 5 stars

Angel Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2350 Green Mountain Drive, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #31 of 158 hotels in Branson
Wichita, Kansas
“A great choice at a reasonable price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have stayed at the Angel Inn our last 3 trips to Branson and have already booked a week next summer. The rooms are always clean and the whole property is well maintained. You will not find a nicer or more helpful staff anywhere. The only issue we ever had was a clogged toilet late at night, and someone was there in 10 minutes and it was taken care of immediately. It is located with easy access to Highway 76 and the Yellow Route and near many good resturants, shopping & fun things to do. We look forward to our next stay here.

Room Tip: They have handicapped rooms if needed.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks for reviewing your recent stay. It is always a pleasure to get to see our guests come back each year. I am pleased you have enjoyed our Ozark hospitality. I will certainly pass your kind words on to our staff. I am sorry to hear you had a toilet issue, but glad maintenance was able to quickly take care of that for you. Thank you again for taking a moment to let us know about your stay. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back next season.

453 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helped me a lot. Rooms were very clean. Beautiful place. The Decor was beautiful. At this time is was really decked out for Christmas. Two of the staff - Dolly and Kim were exceptional people. I would recommend this motel for anyone who is traveling to Branson

• Stayed November 2012
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a few moments to review your stay. Thank you for your kind words, I will pass it along to Dolly and Kim. Ozark Mountain Christmas is always a popular time and gets anyone in a Christmas mood. We are located within 5 to 7 minutes from any show in Branson, making it a perfect location. We really enjoyed your stay with us this year, and are all looking forward to next year.

Lake Zurich, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Whenever we are in Branson, we choose Angel Inn. Great location (off the busy Highway 76) but close to everything; rooms are always clean; price is very affordable; front desk staff is wonderfully helpful and very welcoming.

Room Tip: Second story rooms come with a discount!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a few moments to review your stay at Angel Inn. We welcome guest’s feedback. You are correct we have one of the best locations in Branson. Being just off 76, the hotel is quiet and removed from the hustle and bustle of the main road. Yet you can get to about anywhere in town in 5-7 minutes. Each room is double inspected to insure our standard of cleanliness is met for each guest. I will pass your kind words to the housekeeping and front desk staff. We all look forward to welcoming you back next season.

Jonesboro
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My sister and I stayed 2 nights here recently. The room was nice with two pillowtop queen mattresses, a fridge and microwave. While there I took advantage of the indoor hot tub after cycling over 6 miles at Dogwood Canyon. We had a first floor room which was convenient since my sister is handicapped. It was quiet both nights so no complaints there! The lady who booked my reservation did kindly give us a senior discount on the room. The carpet was dirty and stained but the lady at the front desk assured us the carpet would soon be cleaned as it was sceduled the next week. They had been very busy lately. The breakfast really needs to be improved for diabetic people. Bisquet and gravy isn't a good breakfast for most people. The first morning the eggs if you could call them that, were like flat thin patties of apparently egg beaters etc. Not good! No meat, just mostly cold cereals, barely warm hard bisquets and gravy. But at least it was free! They did have french toast one morning. But again not too good for diabetics or heart patients. A lot of us that time of year (October) are senior citizens, many with handicaps and not many handicap places to park or handicap rooms either. No handicap room with 2 beds. But still a good place to stay for the value. I will stay there again when in the area. This as my 2nd time to stay there. Just wish they had an exercise room too! I'm a healthy fit senior and like to exercise everyday! I would reccommend the hotel to others.

Room Tip: Room 112 was on the back side and very quiet. We were able to park right in front of the door. These...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing you recent stay at Angel Inn. I am pleased you enjoyed your room and our extended amenities. Since we have black asphalt parking lots, it necessitates regular carpet cleaning. This is done multiple times a month. We have received rave reviews on our breakfast selection from online and comment cards. We rotate our hot items between the old fashion style biscuits and gravy then the next morning will be French toast and eggs. This year we just upgraded our gravy to a home style old fashion type, which has gone over very well. Our eggs are 100% real eggs. We do provide them in a single serve circles for ease of serving. This is in addition to the hot and cold cereals, white and whole wheat toast, wheat and blue berry bagels, apples, tropical fruit, hard boiled eggs, various flavors of oatmeal, hot chocolate, and 100% orange and cranberry juice. We have recently updated our handicap rooms. They are popular and do sell out quickly. Thank you again for reviewing your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Branson.

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We jumped online before our trip and carefully examined about 15 Branson hotels. We settled on the Angel Inn for its location, room amenities, and alleged 'buffet style' breakfast. Most of the hype we read online was true--the hotel was clean, the rooms were well-appointed, and the staff was very friendly. The one big disappointment, however, was the supposed 'buffet style' breakfast. I anticipated some warm food (i.e. scrambled eggs, sausage, maybe even hash browns or some type of potato). What we got at the Angel Inn was nothing more than a glorified Continental breakfast. The only warm item the first morning was the gravy. The second morning consisted of poached (flat, hamburger-like) eggs and French toast. No scrambled eggs, no meat, no potatoes--definitely no buffet. If you're not much on breakfast, then you'll have a wonderful time at the Angel Inn. If you like a hot, balanced breakfast that includes normal buffet items (i.e. real scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles), I'd look for a different hotel. When I complained to the front desk at check-out, she told me their website DID say they served a continental breakfast, and I flatly told her the website did NOT mention anything about a Continental breakfast. When I got home, I checked the website again--no mention of a 'Continental' breakfast. Caveat Emptor!

Room Tip: Our room on the second floor overlooking the pool area was very quiet, apparently the walls are well...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks you for reviewing your stay at Angel Inn. I am pleased to hear your room’s cleanliness, amount of amenities, and customer service exceeded your expectations. I am disappointed you didn’t find the breakfast to your liking. We have received rave reviews on our breakfast online and on our comment cards. You are correct we have a buffet style breakfast, as advertised, in that guests can help themselves to all you can eat. Our scrambled eggs are 100% real eggs that are scrambled into a circle for ease of serving. I do regret we don’t have meat, but the health department bars smaller hotels from serving meat unless we have a full sized commercial grade kitchen. As you can imagine it makes it difficult if not impossible for smaller hotels to server meat. But the feasibility of expanding our kitchen is being looked at. Our breakfast has a variety of items including; bagels, toast, hard boiled eggs, fresh tropical fruit, apples, various cold cereals, selections of hot cereals, 100% real juices (one of only three other hotels to offer 100% real juice). Then for variety, we rotate our signature hot times. One morning it will be our home-style biscuits & gravy, and the next morning French toast and our scrambled egg rounds. I regret you were under the assumption that we served meat and potato products. I checked our website to make sure none of those are listed in items we provide. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next vacation.

North Mankato, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We headed to my meeting early and went through Branson as we had been there 4 years ago and my wife want to see a certain show and the hotel name sounded good to us, I booked early and then was able to get a discount as they lowered the price during October 2012

Room Tip: get ground floor if you can
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks for reviewing your stay here at the Angel Inn. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our autumn special. I always recommend guests to call the hotel to make sure they can take advantage of seasonal specials and discounts. We were glad to have you back, and hope to welcome you back next season.

Poteau, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My family and I stayed here again on our trip to Branson and again I will say this is one of the best places to stay in Branson if not the best. The staff is excellent and the rooms are super clean! I will recommend over and over again to stay here. A+++++

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Angel Inn. I will certainly pass along to the staff your kind words. It’s our goal to provide quality hospitable service to our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back next season.

417-334-6500

Been to Angel Inn? Share your experiences!