“Perfect Stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #74 of 150 Hotels in Branson
Saint Louis
“Perfect Stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

For the budget traveler this hotel is perfect. Great centered location off of main drag. Nice staff. Advanced continental breakfast included. Clean and comfortable rooms. Quiet. Does have a small seasonal outdoor pool.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I wasn't planning on stopping in Branson for the night, but with threatening weather, made a quick decision to call it a night. What a pleasant surprise. Rick was on-duty and Rick is the best!! Here is a guy that understands hospitality. He got me set-up with a first floor room and even pointed me to an area to park the bike if the weather got nasty. Also gave me a rundown of restaurants with-in walking distance of the property.

The rooms were not only clean, but they looked to have been refurbished recently. Housekeeping has done a good job of keeping the place looking fresh. Housekeeping was also kind enough to provide me with some clean rags to wipe off the bike after the rains.

Breakfast was available in the morning and was plentiful and good.

The location is a few blocks off the main road thru Branson. Being October, it was pretty quiet, but I imagine that it gets crazy during the season.

I had a bit of an issue with Jeremy, the morning desk clerk. He called and said that there was a problem with my American Express. I immediately called AMX and was told that there was no problem with my account. While trying to explain this to Jeremy, he became rather condescending and disrespectful. I called AMX a second time and was assured that there was no problem with my account. Upon returning that evening, I spoke to Rick (did I mention that Rick is the best!) about the problem. Within minutes, I walked away knowing that my issue was resolved.

Highly recommend this property.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Independence, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I needed a quiet place to get away from it all for 4 days & the front desk was very accomodating. I didn't want kids running up & down the walkway & wanted a nice place to get some rest. All rooms are open to the outside. My room was on the far side of the building overlooking a wooded lot, at night deer were seen & watched the sunrise in the mornings. Perfectly quiet. Beds were amazing, all staff were friendly, room & lobby were very clean, good breakfast too. I go to Branson often & I finally found a great place to stay after trying many others. It's close to the Green Mountain road that is the back way around the strip, with many food choices nearby. Make sure you bring a hairdryer or borrow one from the front desk. Other than that it was ideal. I'm telling everyone I know about the EconoLodge.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Argyle, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I was worried about staying at an Econo Lodge because when I'm picking hotels myself I usually pick the expensive ones. We were on a motorcycle trip & this place gave us the best rate. So I have to admit, I was worried about all of the places we were staying at on our trip. But this hotel was surprisingly nice! The room was clean & very quiet. It was close to everything we needed & we had no problem. I didn't pack a blow dryer & got nervous when I got out the shower & couldn't find one. Called the front desk & they keep them up there. They wouldn't bring it to our room but thats what husbands are for right?:) Got my blow dryer & enjoyed a good breakfast (waffle maker is almost a hit with me). I'm a running & got up to run in the morning. This was the only location we stayed at that had sidewalks everywhere so thats a big plus for me! Felt very safe here & would definitely come back for the price/quality.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Kilgore, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We really enjoyed our trip to Branson, MO. Staying at the Econo Lodge was one of our best experiences in our travels. The front desk clerks, Rick, Jeremy and Lauri were very friendly and made our stay very pleasant. They were all helpful with our stay from check in to check out. Our trip was 4 days and during our stay, we had a very nice man named Jerry that attended our room. He made sure everything was clean and we had everything we needed to make our stay more enjoyable. I would recommend the Econo Lodge to anyone! Thanks to a GREAT staff at Econo Lodge. We will be back and will definitely being staying there again!

Buford Shipley

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

we have been staying at this hotel for 3 years we visit branson about 15 times a year and we refuse to stay anywhere else! the woman at the front desk laurie greets us every morning with a smile like home and always helpful in whatever we need!rick the manager is awesome as well the rooms are always clean and well stocked its like a home away from home!thanks econo lodge!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Charleston, AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I've stayed at a couple of the motels on Wildwood Drive this month that had rates less than 60 dollars. This Econo Lodge had the 3rd best rate compared to its neighbors on a Saturday night, but it was worth the few extra dollars. I stayed in a single king and the room was freshly remodeled with microwave and personal size refrigerator. It was a little smaller than a comparable room I stayed in at one of the competitors but had a nicer décor and new mattress. The Econo Lodge had a larger variety of TV channels compared to some of the others on the block that will make the price difference worth it when I return with my youngest. The room was very clean and the staff was very courteous. Breakfast had longer hours than most which was also a plus to me. This is a nice property in this price range and I am returning soon to check their double rooms.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Econo Lodge at Thousand Hills? Share your experiences!