We stayed in Building 1 of the resort. The resort itself is nice, well maintained, and in a good location. Our main gripe with the resort is in regards to the digital age. The big screen TV in the living room is an original style HD version.....meaning big and bulky and not a good picture quality. The bedroom TV is a box type TV. Because the one bedroom is so long and the TV small, it doesn't make for a good matchup. The first few days we were there, the AT&T WiFi dropped us continually and one day it was down most of the day. The day before we left was the most day we stayed connected. If you have work duties where you need reliable connectivity, this may not be the resort for you...but it could have just been a coincidence the issues happened during the week of our stay.
If you don't need WiFi on a consistent basis and don't care about TV, it's a good resort.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Village Hotel Branson
- Falls Village Hotel
- Falls Village Resort Branson
- Falls Village Branson Mo
- Falls Village Resort Branson Mo
- Falls Village
- Falls Village Branson Missouri
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Falls Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.