I was quite disappointed in our room this stay. We've stayed at Falls Village many, many times and this is the first time we've had such terrible accommodations. We did inform the front desk, and they were quick to "put it on their list," but had this been a vacation for just my husband and me, or if I had planned to use the kitchen more, this would not have been acceptable in the least.
A few of the issues:
-deep scratches and nicks literally all over the kitchen counter. Definitely a concern of bacterial contamination. alit-broken screen door (they did come and fix it while we were there)
-dirty floor around the whirlpool tub
-broken bathroom fixtures
-broken lamp switch
-lower quality furniture than in other rooms
I was staying with just my boys this time, and my parents, who are also BlueGreen owners, were camping locally. One day, they visited our suite, and were so appalled that my dad went straight to the front desk to complain. We pay maintenance fees every year - what are they doing with them?? Certainly not fixing THIS room!
That said, I have to say it was the first time I've stayed at Falls Village and had less than a wonderful room / time / trip. Hopefully this will not happen again, but if it should, straight to the front desk I go!
- Also Known As:
- Falls Village Hotel Branson
- Falls Village Hotel
- Falls Village Resort Branson
- Falls Village Branson Mo
- Falls Village Resort Branson Mo
- Falls Village
- Falls Village Branson Missouri
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Falls Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.