This is a great FAMILY resort... if you are looking for peace and quiet you will not get it here. We had a 3 br condo with lake view, and all the 3 br units we were told are on the top floor. Our air conditioner went out while we were there and literally 2 minutes after we reported it they had someone on it. Within 2 hours it was fixed. Amazing service there. Everyone was really friendly. The marina closed early we thought.. had to have paddle boats and kayaks in by 7:30 which we thought was the best time to use them. The oasis pool is beautiful. The pizza place was really good. Lots of nice amenities at this resort. Our room was big enough but the couches were dirty and worn out. Carpet was stained as well. I would go back here with the kids (just adults on this trip) but probably wouldn't take another adult trip here. For our building (H) not a good place to grill and no flat land around to play washers or hang out on the grounds close to our unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort