Very clean,comfortable. Everything you need is here. Friendly staff.
Would stay again. I like the water sports included for the kids & adults. We went off season. Mid May. I would like to return and rent a room with a view of the lake. Bring fruit and healthy snacks. There was not many healthy choices at the food market. Pizza was great! My grandchildren loved having three pools available!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Groupon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort