We stayed two nights during the week here so the place was not very busy. We had a 1 bedroom lakeview luxury condo. The condo was nice and it was fairly clean although we did pick up a few things off of the floor (we looked it over well because our 19 month old would find it if we didnt) we also had to call the front desk about our bathtub having hair in it and they were very apologetic and sent housekeeping right up who cleaned the entire bathroom very well. The main thing I would suggest is if you plan to use the condo like a home instead of a hotel room by cooking and actually living in it for a few days then you should be sure to bring all the basics like paper towels, condiments, tissues, laundry soap, and so on. Unlike almost any other condo we have ever stayed in this one provides only a small amount of dishwasher soap and liquid dish soap. There were no tissues anywhere, only toilet paper. The kitchen was stocked but there were standard things missing and most of the silverware and dishes seemed dated and well used and abused but they did work. The staff at the office was friendly and helpful and even showed us how to get half price tickets to SDC by buying them online instead of through them. We could hear the neighbors upstairs very well and they kept us up late one night and the walls we very thin but luckily we did not have anyone in the room right next to us while we were there. It also seemed the room needed some basic maintenance like the bedroom and bathroom both had french doors and neither set would work properly, if you could get them shut it took a hard bump to get them open again. there were a couple of outlets that did not work and a few ceiling lights that flickered pretty bad. We got a pretty fair price since we stayed during the offseason and during the work week but based on their published prices for summertime and weekends I would say they are overpriced for what you get but it does seem like it would be a great place with older kids during the summertime since they seem to have lots of pools and stuff and it is right on the lake but if you plan to swim be sure to pack your own towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort