We stayed a Still Waters Resort for a quick visit to Branson. When we cheked in, we were scheduled for a poolside condo. I asked if there was anything available with a lake view. Before I had finished my sentence, one of the staff came from the back and offered a condo with a spectacular lake view. It was not scheduled to be used for awhile, but the srtaff at the registration desk called a maintenance person and by the time we got to the condo, the temperature had been set up and he was there to show us how to use the fireplace. We were SO impressed by the friendliness of the staff that we actually felt like family. The condo was beautiful and the next morning the lake view was just as advertised. The condo was well appointed and comfortable. After a full day at Silver Dollar City, it was so nice to come back, turn on the fireplace and relax. When we checked out, the staff again was so great and invited us to come back. I can assure you that we will! An outstanding resort, but it would not be quite as nice if it wasn't for the outstanding, accomodating staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort