We booked the first weekend in December and had a very good time at this resort. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, updated and comfortable with a nice view of the lake. The beds were comfortable and everything in the kitchen worked. The pools and slides were closed for the season but looked like fun for the kids in warmer weather. It was still close enough to the strip to enjoy any of the show, restaurants, etc. I would recommed this resort and in the summer with swimming pools open and lake access I would probably rate it a 5 out of 5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort