A great location for fishing, and it is only 15 minutes to Branson.
Motel Rooms are great for short term visits & most affordable for families. Studio
Rooms are one grade up w/ all features of a normal kitchen. The 1 bedroom condos are beginning to get very costly. I sure wish they would run better room specials. We usually go end of April because bass fishing is good. There aren't as many people. Another benefit is the resort is right next door to Silver Dollar City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort