I came to the Still Waters Resort to have a nice quiet weekend and take in some beautiful views. The room (1 bedroom lakefront condo) was very clean- spotless- and had a nice little kitchen area with granite (or at least granite-like) countertops and all of the appliances and dishes that you'd need. We didn't get, nor did we expect, room service, so make sure to go in with that expectation. We really enjoyed the in-room whirlpool. The bed was incredibly uncomfortable, though, and I realize that that is a subjective thing. The rooms also had two standard def, tube TVs (may be the last remaining in North America), so don't expect any gripping sports action if you stay in the room to watch TV. If you decide to venture outside, the location is VERY convenient to Silver Dollar City, and they had two very nice pool areas for the kids and nice marinas that had a handful of free rentals (paddleboats, kayaks, etc.).
What we found a little disappointing was how NOISY (as other reviewers have said) that the condo was. Every time our neighbors flushed a toilet, took a shower, or had conversation, we were privy to those noises. It made it very difficult to sleep in past 6:30, which was when our early-rising neighbors awoke. I really wonder if there is any insulation in those walls.
However, I do have to give some credit to the staff. The front desk workers were excellent and very helpful. The concierge, particularly Cassandra and Jay (I think that was his name) were able to help out with a few of my requests to make sure that my fiance and I had a special weekend.
Aside from the sleeping arrangements, we really enjoyed our stay. I think I would probably try another location in the same area if we were to go back, but I certainly would not go as far as to explicitly not recommend this to a friend.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Waters Hotel
- Still Water Condominium Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.