These cabins were amazing and in a great location. They were close to everything and exactly what we needed. The only problems we had were these...
1. Take some foam with you if you plan on using the sofa bed. It's one of those where you can feel the bars. No way to sleep on that.
2. Our last night there we got home late from a show and the air was not working. We called and the maintenance guy had gone home for the evening, so the lady at the desk told us to open a window. It was still pretty cool at night, but if it would have been summer, this could have been a real problem.
3. When buying tickets though the desk in the lobby, be careful. Some of these, you get a free ticket which was great. On riding the ducks, though, we got to the ticket counter and the tickets were 2 dollars cheaper.
Beds were comfy, back porch was really nice, everything was beautifully decorated. For us it was just what we needed. Oh, one more thing. We thought that there were 2 bedrooms on the lower level and a loft. There were actually 2 bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom downstairs, which is why we ended up using the sofa bed. If you have older people with you that can't climb the stairs, this may be an issue.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Thousand Hills Resort and Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1000 Hills Resort And Golf Club
- Thousand Hills Resort And Golf Club Hotel Branson
- Thousand Hills Branson