I choose Chateau on the lake for my 10th wedding anniversary. I had read many of the reviews and felt confident that this was the hotel for us. All our expectations were met. Beautiful hotel with wonderful Christmas decor, clean rooms and friendly staff. I couldn't be happier to have spend four days at this wonderful hotel, and hope to go back next year.
K. Franklin Missouri
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel
- Chateau On The Lake
- Chateau Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa, is Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort which is nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi Fi and most guestrooms have balconies with either lakefront/lakeview or mountain views. The Chateau restaurant has earned a reputation known for its fine dining, fine service and wonderful food and where friends and family gather to enjoy each others fellowship and company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.