Stayed here during a recent business trip to attend a convention that was being held at the hotel. The hotel is beautiful and very well-kept. Located up high on the hill, it offers some beautiful scenery around the lake.
My room was spacious, quiet and cozy. The courtesy van drivers that brought us to and from the Branson airport were prompt and provided great information about the area. The bartender and front door staff were always very kind and helpful. Front-desk staff moved a little slow and it took some time to get checked in. The restaurants were good but very pricey.
Unfortunately, this hotel is very far from everything. We did not rent a car (due to company expense limitations) and had to rely on a taxi to get anywhere off the hotel property. Taxi fares averaged $12-$20 (not including tip) each way whenever we wanted to go somewhere. The hotel shuttle did not offer transportation to shows or any other area attractions.
I wish I had time to experience the spa because I heard some wonderful things. Maybe next time.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel
- Chateau On The Lake
- Chateau Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa, is Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort which is nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi Fi and most guestrooms have balconies with either lakefront/lakeview or mountain views. The Chateau restaurant has earned a reputation known for its fine dining, fine service and wonderful food and where friends and family gather to enjoy each others fellowship and company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.