Chateau on the Lake is one of few places I will stay when traveling to Branson/Table Rock Lake. Perhaps the most luxurious accommodations available in the area, this hotel is situated on the lake several miles away from the Branson 'Strip', its traffic jams and glitz. It is a convenient no-hassle drive to the Branson Belle, Table Rock Lake State Park & Marina as well as (a bit further) Silver Dollar City and the Strip.
During our stay earlier this week, we were in a Lakeview King room. The room was very spacious with a sofa/chair plus a walk-out balcony to enjoy the beautiful view of the lake. Everything was clean and spotless in our room. Shower pressure was great.
This property boasts one of (if not THE) best restaurants in the area - the Chateau Grille. We chose the fine dining option vs their casual dining option and had a fantastic meal. While I did not use the spa on this visit, I have used it in the past and found it to be a wonderful experience - large, beautiful spa in its own building offering a variety of services I have always enjoyed.
The only constructive comment I have about this hotel is the noise level from surrounding rooms. On several visits including this one, we found hall and neighboring room noises to be distracting. During this visit, we had an issue with continually clanking pipes and other strange sounds from the room above which made sleeping a challenge. The hotel is so nice for the area, however, I'll continue to overlook this and pack a pair of earplugs for my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi.Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau Lake